Data problem

Using your AlertMe, British Gas Hive, Safe & Secure or Iris system.
Alfh

Data problem

Post by Alfh » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Has anybody noticed a problem with the stored data, I can only export data up to 10-Feb-2012 and it's the same data regardless of which smartplug I download?
The bar graphs are not showing the correct power usage as well

roobarb!
Site Admin

Re: Data problem

Post by roobarb! » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Might just be your account - just tried exporting some data from mine and it was fine...
Alerty - you could control your AlertMe system with my third-party app for iPhone and iPod Touch. Used to be available on iTunes!

Alfh

Post by Alfh » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Alertme say they have a software problem and apparently have been working on for the last 2 weeks without success.

roobarb!
Site Admin

Post by roobarb! » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:11 am

Alfh wrote:Alertme say they have a software problem and apparently have been working on for the last 2 weeks without success.
Hmm. Could you do me a little favour? Next time you're on your system, could you look at your last reported action and let me know if the website has updated for BST? I think everything is reporting itself in GMT only, so it's appearing as having happened an hour earlier!
Alerty - you could control your AlertMe system with my third-party app for iPhone and iPod Touch. Used to be available on iTunes!

terry

Post by terry » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:32 am

I'm having data issues here too, AlertMe say as above, there's a problem and it's being worked on.

The online dashboard is slow to update.

My home display says around 30p of usage right now, yet my online dashboard is sitting at 2p.

As this is a main feature of the AlertMe system, I'm very surprised this is taking so long to fix.

roobarb!
Site Admin

Post by roobarb! » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:37 pm

terry wrote:The online dashboard is slow to update.
Someone probably forgot to feed the hamster. ;)

habile2

Post by habile2 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Alfh wrote:Has anybody noticed a problem with the stored data, I can only export data up to 10-Feb-2012 and it's the same data regardless of which smartplug I download?
The bar graphs are not showing the correct power usage as well
I don't know if your issue is similar but I'm having a mare with Dashboard data, see viewtopic.php?f=5&t=115 ..

Cheers
Chris.