My Farcical Dashboard Stats

Where the complaints live.
habile2

My Farcical Dashboard Stats

Post by habile2 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Is it just me or are your Dashboard usage stats complete nonsense too?

I have graphs which show figures contradicting the usage for yesterday and many many other anomalies and violation of basic mathematics. Take a look at the graph below:
graph1.png
Nonsense Graph
COST YESTERDAY is reported as 22.6p however the bar for yesterday shows 15.79p.
SO FAR TODAY shows 21.3p which apparently is 18.7p less than yesterday... given that it's only 1.3p behind so far today it's got some making up to do!

UTTER RUBBISH!

I'm trying to get some sense out of support but so far they've suggested only that they reset the hub and that I should check whether I have the meter clamp installed correctly!

I raised this issue with them earlier in the year and it was fixed for a while but now I suspect all they did was 'recondition' my data but the underlying problem remains.

Not particularly happy at this point in time!

C.

roobarb!
Site Admin

Re: My Farcical Dashboard Stats

Post by roobarb! » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 am

Do you get the same data issues using the traditional dashboard stats (My History > Graphs)? I've always found these to be pretty reliable (and a better style) than the new-style dashboard.
getGraph.png
No-nonsense graph. ;)
Alerty - control your AlertMe system with my third-party app for iPhone and iPod Touch. Available on iTunes!

habile2

Re: My Farcical Dashboard Stats

Post by habile2 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:46 am

Yes, the traditional dashboard ones seem fine. I think the core data is OK it's just the new dashboard backend makes a complete hash of it. Support are totally unresponsive... :(